‘Stargate Universe’ S01E05 ‘Light’ Trailer and Promo Images

Check out the official synopsis, promo trailer, and images from the Stargate Universe, Season 1 Episode 5 ‘Light’.

All the goodies after the jump.

Official synopsis:

The crew are in close proximity to one of the three planets. Col. Young tells everyone that only seventeen people can go in the shuttle and a lottery will determine their fate.

Promo trailer:

YouTube Preview Image

Gallery of images:

Stargate Universe S01E05 ‘Light’ airs on Friday October 23, 2009.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 18th, 2009 at 1:09 am and is filed under All News, Stargate Universe, TV Trailers and Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to “‘Stargate Universe’ S01E05 ‘Light’ Trailer and Promo Images”

1. jani said:

awful. “light” is their last chance. after that i won’t watch sgu anymore. it’s not stargate.

2. JD said:

SGU is simply brilliant. I suggest you don’t bother with ‘light’, it’s obvious the show is way too good for you.

3. David said:

I too am simply blown away by SGU. It is like the Sci Fi PTB gave me the perfect show. I won’t go as far as to proclaim that the show is too good for you, but perhaps Doll House will be more to your liking.

4. Felix said:

I was a late SG-1 fan and true hater of the SGA, simply put I blamed the characters, the actors did there thing, but it was trying to be SG-1. This new SGU way better graphics like what you have to the end of SG-1 but different in it own way. The characters make them selves, they just make this it’s own series. I am pleased if your not then do your own thing, we are all different in many ways and I kindly respect your difference in the matter. ELI RULES THE SGU SCENE!!!! lol

5. TalkingMonkey1 said:

Nice images, almost as good as the Steppin Out ones, but not quite…

6. JimboFett said:

Battlestargate Voyagerverse rules! If you don’t like it it must be over your head!

7. Moonstar said:

I am still testing the waters on SG Universe. After the disappoinment with SG Atlantis (only made it through 2 episodes), I am pleased to say that I have watched the first three of Universe. I hope all the political/leadership fighting ends soon and we can start enjoying the possibilities of what Destiny has for us. If I want to watch political intrigue, I have CNN and CSPAN. To expand my imagination’s horizons; I depend on SyFy, Discover, Science channels and their like. I can imagine that it is hard to recreate the charm of SG1 while introducing new story lines…but so far the only character name I remember is Eli (not a good sign). I wish this show much luck, I hope it is around for years.

8. Movied said:

I must agree with Moonstar. At the same time I am trying to put myself in the shoes of these other viewers that they are trying to attract and see where they are going with this new approach. I hope for them that its worth the risk. Out of all the stargate movies and DVD that i have bought and seen i have never felt the need to forward coz every moment was important to watch.But in Universe i want to be positive, patient and hope for the best.

9. nath said:

the thing i love most about stargate in general is the idea of the ancients being our ancestors and findin a ship millions of years old thats gone round galaxy’s depositing stargates makes alot of sence and i think in this series we r gonna get a lot of those unanswered questions …answered

10. chris said:

I have enjoyed all of the stargates. This one is a culmination of all of them together. Less politics though, but the stories will fill in all the needs we humans need. Its great, watch it and enjoy.
    Do yourself a favour and have fun.
    You can watch and enjoy this all the time.
    Chris.